Install via GitHub
Install ReviewNB on any of your GitHub Repositories
See Notebook Diff for any Commit or Pull Request
Cell Level Comments to Collaborate within your Team
Track All Open Issues with Conversation Threads
I'm Amit Rathi, developer & entrepreneur behind ReviewNB. More about me.
Jupyter is loved universally but version control & reproducibility is a challenge, specially in a team setting. Talking to data scientists convinced me that it's a widespread problem & one worth solving. Besides, diff algorithms are fun to write :)
We're building in the open. That means you can view upcoming features, vote on them, and even request a new one.
Can we self host ReviewNB?
- Yes. If you're interested in on-prem installation, please fill this form and we'll get in touch.
Does ReviewNB work with GitLab or BitBucket?
- Not yet. Additional platform support is one of our most requested feature. Feel free to upvote/follow updates.
Which repositories can ReviewNB access?
- We can only access repositories for which you have enabled ReviewNB on GitHub
- You can enable/disable individual repository access at any time from GitHub
What GitHub permissions do you need?
- Read repository contents to fetch notebooks and compute diff
- Read repository metadata to fetch list of commits and PRs
- Read-Write access to pull requests to read & write PR comments
How can we trust ReviewNB with our private repositories?
- ReviewNB does NOT store any repository contents. Notebooks / Diffs / Comments / Commits / PRs, none of these are stored in ReviewNB
- Anytime you open a diff, we make API calls to GitHub to fetch the data. We process the diff and serve it to your browser in real time
- Any comments you write are also directly posted to GitHub & not stored in ReviewNB
What about GitHub access token security?
- GitHub access tokens are stored with AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) encryption
- Every time you logout and login, we generate a new GitHub access token. That way, your tokens are automatically rotated and the old one becomes defunct