Install via GitHub
Install ReviewNB on any of your GitHub Repositories
See Notebook Diff for any Commit or Pull Request
Cell Level Comments to Collaborate within your Team
Track All Open Issues with Conversation Threads
You’re in good company
Tensorflow docs & tech writer at Google
As a popular open source project, TensorFlow.org receives many pull requests for our notebook documentation. I care about content—not the file format—and ReviewNB provides a quick way to view notebook diffs so reviewers can focus on the changes that matter.
Research scientist at fast.ai
Our MOOC and the full documentation of our open-source library is build from notebooks and we have a lot of contributors who help perfect them. ReviewNB has been a lifesaver to help us quickly see diffs and post comments whenever we ask for something to tweak in a specific cell.
Data Scientist at Microsoft
In our team at Microsoft, we have been using ReviewNB to review the Jupyter notebooks that we have in our open source repository https://github.com/Microsoft/Recommenders. ReviewNB has helped a lot to be more agile when doing code reviews.
Lead developer, ArcGIS API for Python
Esri has been an early adopter of Jupyter Notebooks, with the ArcGIS API for Python’s samples and guides written entirely as notebooks. Tracking notebook changes and reviewing pull requests wasn’t easy until ReviewNB came along. We can now see exactly what’s changed between the different revisions. Posting review comments inline using a WYSIWYG interface is tremendously useful as well.
For open source repositoriesSignup
Unlimited Public Repositories
For heavy notebook usageTry it free
Unlimited Private Repositories
Unlimited Public Repositories
Can we self host ReviewNB?
- Yes. If you're interested in on-prem installation, please fill this form and we'll get in touch.
Does ReviewNB work with GitHub Enterprise?
- Yes. Our self hosted installation works with GitHub Enterprise & GitHub.com both.
Does ReviewNB work with GitLab or BitBucket?
- Not yet. Additional platform support is one of our most requested feature. Feel free to upvote/follow updates.
Which repositories can ReviewNB access?
- We can only access repositories for which you have enabled ReviewNB on GitHub
- You can enable/disable individual repository access at any time from GitHub
What GitHub permissions do you need?
- Read repository contents to fetch notebooks and compute diff
- Read repository metadata to fetch list of commits and PRs
- Read-Write access to pull requests to read & write PR comments
How can we trust ReviewNB with our private repositories?
- ReviewNB does NOT store any repository contents. Notebooks / Diffs / Comments / Commits / PRs, none of these are stored in ReviewNB
- Anytime you open a diff, we make API calls to GitHub to fetch the data. We process the diff and serve it to your browser in real time
- Any comments you write are also directly posted to GitHub & not stored in ReviewNB
What about GitHub access token security?
- GitHub access tokens are stored with AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) encryption
- Every time you logout and login, we generate a new GitHub access token. That way, your tokens are automatically rotated and the old one becomes defunct
Still, how can we trust ReviewNB?
I'm Amit Rathi, developer & entrepreneur behind ReviewNB. More about me
Jupyter is loved universally but version control & reproducibility is a challenge, specially in a team setting. Talking to data scientists convinced me that it's a widespread problem & one worth solving. Besides, diff algorithms are fun to write :)
Our aim is to make notebooks a first class entity in Data science & ML teams. Next up, we're developing continuous integration (CI) platform for ReviewNB notebooks. It's built around treon, our open source library for notebook testing. We're building in the open. You can view upcoming features, vote on them, and even request a new one.